2021 Plumbing Continuing Education Class Schedule:
>Aberdeen - April 1 -- Holiday Inn Express - Dakota Rm. - 3310 7th Ave. SE
>Brookings -- March 16 -- Brookings Inn - A, B, C Rm. - 2500 E 6th St.
>Huron -- March 11 -- Crossroads Hotel - 100 4th St. SW
>Mitchell -- March 25 -- Highland Conference Center* - 2000 Highland Way
>Mobridge -- March 31 -- Wrangler Hotel - Conference Rm. - 820 W. Grand Crossing
>North Sioux City -- March 15 -- North Sioux City Community Center - 205 Sodrac Dr.
>Pierre -- March 30 -- Ramkota Hotel - Amphitheater II - 920 W Sioux Ave.
>Rapid City -- March 9 (Last Name A-G) -- Western Dakota Tech. - Event Center* - 800 Mickelson Dr.
>Rapid City -- March 15 ( Last Name H-M) -- Western Dakota Tech. - Event Center* - 800 Mickelson Dr.
>Rapid City -- March 25 (Last Name N-Z) -- Western Dakota Tech. - Event Center* - 800 Mickelson Dr.
>Sioux Falls -- March 10 (Last Name A-E) -- Ramkota Hotel - Washington Rm. - 3200 W. Maple St.
>Sioux Falls -- March 18 (Last Name F-K) -- Ramkota Hotel - Washington Rm. - 3200 W. Maple St.
>Sioux Falls -- March 23 (Last Name L-R) -- Ramkota Hotel - Washington Rm. - 3200 W. Maple St.
>Sioux Falls -- March 29 (Last Name S-Z) -- Ramkota Hotel - Washington Rm. - 3200 W. Maple St.
>Spearfish -- March 16 -- Holiday Inn - POCC Rm. - 305 N. 27th St.
>Watertown -- March 22 -- Watertown Events Center - Cattail/Swan Rm. - 1901 9th Ave. SW
>Winner -- March 29 -- Holiday Inn Express - 1360 E. Hwy. 44
>Yankton -- March 9 -- Best Western Kelly Inn - Ballroom - 1607 E. Hwy. 50
*Note - New Location
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2021 CONTINUING EDUCATION IS NOW OPEN! Click here
South Dakota PHCC and IAPMO are excited to partner again to provide another year of continuing education for plumbing contractors and journeymen in and around South Dakota that met the state requirements to maintain professional licensure.
The 2021 class has been approved by the SD State Plumbing Commission to fulfill the required 4-hours of Continuing Education credit needed for license renewal.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT INFORMATION
- Registration deadline is 2 days prior to the selected class date.
- Acceptable payment methods:
- For online, emailed or mailed registrations: Visa, MC, American Express, or electronic check
- For onsite registrations: Visa, MC, American Express, check, or money order*
IMPORTANT CLASS INFORMATION
- Pre-registration is encouraged; walk-in registrants will be accepted ONLY if space allows. Walk-in registrants should arrive no later than 5:30pm to allow the class to begin promptly at 6:00 pm.
- Certificates of attendance can be downloaded from your iapmolearn.org account within 45 days after your class completion.
- Classes are held from 6:00 pm to 9:45 pm. There will be scheduled breaks during each class session.
- Please bring a pen or pencil and your 2015 SD Plumbing Code Book to the class. Books will not be available for purchase at the class. They can be ordered from the State Plumbing Commission at: https://dlr.sd.gov/plumbing/publications.aspx.
Inclement weather: Instructors will make every effort to conduct scheduled classes. However, if winter conditions prevent those who must drive long distances from attending, a class may have to be postponed. Be sure to listen to your local radio and TV stations for emergency weather announcements. The South Dakota PHCC will post class information on its web site, www.sdphcc.org and IAPMO will reach out to you via email. Attendees should exercise their own discretion and judgment in considering unsafe winter travel conditions.
* NOTE: Payments made by check will be processed using our eCheck payment portal. After receipt of your check, funds must be available within 24 to 48 hours after processing. Fees may apply for checks returned as not sufficient funds.